Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Is the paper viewed by all its authors before submission, and is there the authors’ consent for sending the paper to be published in the journal Applied Psychology?
- Is the paper written according to the ethical standards (specify them)?
- Does the paper have a cover page according to the instructions to the authors, including the running head, with 50 characters maximum?
- If the paper is written as a result of a project, is it indicated on the cover page?
- If the parts of the results have already been presented to a public, is it indicated on the cover page?
- If the same sample has already been used for the purposes of another paper or presentation to a public, is it indicated on the cover page?
- Are the secondary sources quoted only if necessary?
- Does at least one author have a license for the used instruments and software?
- Does the paper have less than 30,000 characters (with spaces, without references)?
- If the paper contains charts and images, are they presented in a required resolution (300dpi)?
- Are there a title, an abstract, and key words in the English language?
- Are the authors’ affiliations translated into English within the abstract in English?
- If the paper in English contains references in Serbian, are the references in Serbian translated into English in square brackets as well?
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.